• Use ADI's two AD7280As to form a daisy-chain circuit that uses ADI's UM1401 and UM5401 to isolate their communication with the host chip
• The main control chip uses NXP's M0 KE02Z64
• Support 12-cell lithium battery, voltage and temperature detection, support passive equalization
• Support current detection of the entire battery pack
• Communicate with the host computer via 232
• NXP: PKE02Z64
• ADI: AD7280A
• Lithium battery monitoring
• Electric and hybrid vehicles
• Backup power supply
Solution Brief The battery management system solution can be monitored for lithium-ion batteries. And it can also be applied to different battery-powered systems, such as electric bicycles, electric vehicles or even as a power backup system.
Such product can be customized.