• Three-phase PMSM sensorless vector control in the reference design demonstrates the advanced motor control capabilities of the Kinetis KV10 Series
• Developers use this application with available embedded source programs to quickly develop their own industrial drive applications • Estimate speed and position with special algorithms, no need of physical position sensors
• Control and debug the motor on the computer with FreeMASTER debugging software
• NXP: Kinetis KV10
• ST: STGIPS10K60T-H
• TI: LM2596S
• Sensorless control of PMSM
• Vector control with speed closed loop
• Fan, pump sensorless FOC control
The embedded sensor FOC motor control scheme and motor control algorithm can estimate the speed and position of the motor. This eliminates the need for position sensors to increase the life cycle of the motor system.
Such product can be customized.